The postpartum period is at once delicate, challenging, and exciting. As a postpartum doula, my ultimate goal is to nourish you so that you can nourish your baby. I aim to assist families with a joyful and comfortable transition into parenthood. I am available during the daytime hours as well as evenings.
- Newborn Care
- Umbilical cord care
- Establishing sleep patterns
- Discuss and practice soothing techniques
- Mother Care
- Monitoring of bleeding
- Belly binding (helps reduce the size and cramping of uterus, and reknit stretched ligaments from pregnancy and birth)
- Moxibustion (soothing Chinese heat treatment)
- Acupressure and massage
- Referrals/Resources as needed
- Birth review, acceptance, and closure
- Breastfeeding and pumping
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Sibling care
- Shopping and errands
- Organizing nursery and home
- In-home preparation of nourishing meals. Please note I only cook vegetarian and vegan meals, and have extensive experience in nutritionally-sound, plant-based cooking and special-diets.
- Walking and feeding pets
- $35/hour during week days
- I happily schedule an initial three hour session where we can assess your needs and the best methods for me to support you ($90)
I am not currently available for overnight support.
Images of nutritious meals I've prepared